I always get a kick out of tees and signs with great slogans, really good costumes, really anything that provides a good distraction from a tough hill or a struggle to keep pace in a race, inspiration to try harder, or even just a good laugh.
Below I'll begin a list of favorites to hopefully add a laugh or inspiration to your run today! If you catch any favorites that deserve a spot on the list, send me a photo at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Go Cupkate! [Barely legible sign created by James, destroyed by torrential downpour during my first half marathon]
- You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for [t-shirt that really motivated me on 4 mile Colon Cancer Challenge]
- Cornell Urology: The Urinary Track Team [t-shirt in 4 mile Colon Cancer Challenge]
- To us, You're All African [spectator sign at the NYC marathon this year]
- Toenails are So Overrated [spectator sign at the NYC marathon this year]
- "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up" - Babe Ruth [t-shirt at Brooklyn Half]
|Okay, so I might not be impartial on this one...Thanks Ashley!!|