Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!

There are a lot of "National [fill in the blank] day" days that you probably didn't know about, like National Pancake Day, National Peanut Butter Lovers Day, National Arbor Day and then some.  But today is National Running Day, and I hope you got a chance to "celebrate" it.

In New York, the New York Road Runners hosted events that included running with coaches and pro athletes.  I hope some of you were able to enjoy similarly special events.  Here at my hotel in Philadelphia I celebrated by heading out for a run along part of Rocky Balboa's famous training route - steps and all - but you'll have to wait for more on that post tomorrow because I forgot to pack my ipod cord, which would allow me to share images with you.  Perhaps tomorrow.

So for now, I'll leave you with a coupon for up to $20 off the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series races.  Click here to register / get the coupon, but do it today because it's only for National Running Day!


[Special shout out / thanks to Jen for passing along - Thanks Jen, you ROCK!!]

Happy National Running Day Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment